Major Curb Appeal
About This Plan
- With its handsome swoop roof, round and arched windows, accents of metal roofing and brick, this Traditional house plan (exclusive to Architectural Designs) scores high on curb appeal!
- Luxury detailing inside includes arched entryways between rooms and interior columns that are used instead of walls that block the views.
- Special ceiling treatments abound on the first floor, elevating the home to a custom level.
- For outdoor space, you have an uncovered patio in back, a screened porch and a front porch.
- The all-important kitchen gets two islands that boost storage and counter space.
- There's even a nearby pocket home office for the kid's homework or surfing the web in a quiet place.
- A stunning first floor master suite is a key feature of this luxurious home, with its sitting area, spacious master bathroom and large walk-in closet.
- All three of the remaining bedrooms are up on the second floor with two TV rooms, one raised.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,258 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,679 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,579 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 63' 10"
- Depth: 76' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 650 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side