Marvelous Open Layout
About This Plan
- Right from the front door of this Shingle Style house plan, amazing sightlines grab hold of your attention.
- The vaulted ceiling extends from the foyer and great room out into the covered deck beyond.
- Both the kitchen and dining room have vaulted ceilings too.
- A chef's dream, the big kitchen has tons of counter space and two islands plus a walk-in pantry.
- Both the great room and the covered deck have big fireplaces to gather around.
- The main floor master suite has a bayed sitting area, vaulted ceiling and giant walk-in closet divided into his and her sections.
- On the lower level, two more bedrooms have easy access to the huge rec room complete with corner wet bar.
- Boat storage can be found on the ground level with a rear entry door.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,917 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,557 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,360 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 72' 0"
- Depth: 76' 4"
- Max ridge height: 19' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1331 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 12' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss