Master Bedroom with Private Loft
About This Plan
- The plush master bedroom in this Mountain home plan has its own private deck and a loft accessed by a ladder.
- In the main living area, an open floor plan allows views to run from fireplace to fireplace in the living/dining rooms.
- An outdoor living area consists of a porch with yet another fireplace and a huge deck in the back of the home.
- Each of the second floor bedrooms has its own fireplace as well.
- Relax in the big second floor den with its open rail that overlooks the stairs going down.
- Get a different elevation with house plan 18875CK.
- ADDED BONUS: The house plan comes with a detached 2-story garage giving you 624 square feet of space to use for your vehicles and toys.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,229 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,997 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,232 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick