Master-Down Classic Home Plan
About This Plan
- A stunning combination of brick, stone and shingles creates a one-of-a-kind facade to this master-down house plan.
- A dramatic 2-story foyer greets you as you step in off the covered front porch entry. A private study and a dining room, both with raised ceilings, flank the entry.
- Across the gallery, you'll find the 2-story great room. Windows look out across the back veranda which is accessible from the morning room and master suite. A fireplace is flanked by built-ins.
- The keeping room features a coffered ceiling and a fireplace. It is open to the breakfast room by a brief passageway and the dramatic 2-story kitchen with large eat-at island. A pantry, laundry room and the garage are steps away.
- The master suite is luxurious and occupies the left side of the home. The sitting room has a fireplace and bowed window wall and has veranda access. The five-fixture master bath also features a large walk-in closet.
- The upstairs offers three bedrooms (one with a walk-in closet) and two baths. There is room to expand off bedroom 4 which adds 80 sq. ft. to the home. A private sitting area makes a great study spot.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,237 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,450 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 787 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 80 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 2"
- Depth: 65' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 640 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"