Master Down French Colonial House Plan
About This Plan
- This 4 bedroom French Colonial style house plan gives you four bedrooms with the master down. The master has a bayed sitting area and great views to the side and back.
- The great room is open to the dining room and kitchen and is perfect for entertaining. All three rooms have coffered ceilings with beams and vary in height from 12' to 13'. Extend the good times outside with the covered lanai and outdoor kitchen. The lanai has a 13' tongue-and-groove ceiling.
- The kitchen has a huge walk-in pantry and a massive island with workspace and casual seating.
- The study off the foyer has french doors and a coffered ceiling with beams going from 12' to 13'.
- The upstairs bedrooms all have their own baths and have access to the loft.
- The roof is a truss design with an 8:12 pitch.
- NOTE: This plan is not available for purchase in the state of Florida.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,351 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,273 sq. ft.
- Entry: 200 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 464 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 4"
- Depth: 66' 4"
- Max ridge height: 35' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 614 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss