Master Down Living
About This Plan
- Enjoy the convenience of master-down living in this modern home plan with split garages and a vaulted great room.
- The covered entry takes you inside to the airy great room that is open to the dining room and kitchen beyond. A closet by the entry helps minimize clutter.
- An angled covered patio in back extends your entertaining space and is accessible from the dining room through sliding doors.
- The kitchen has a large island with seating for three and views to the great room and dining room and covered patio. A large pantry and easy access from garage are two plusses.
- A study is tucked away and could be used as a guest room in a pinch with a full bath located nearby.
- The master ceiling is vaulted and the suite has a large walk-in and great bathroom setup.
- Upstairs gives you two bedrooms and a vaulted media room over the garage.
- The roof has a 3:12 pitch.
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,829 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,094 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 735 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 71' 6"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 939 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3.5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick