Master Down Masterpiece
About This Plan
- Every room in this stunning design is spacious and welcoming, allowing you to live and entertain in style.
- An elegant foyer with two-story ceiling greets your guests upon entering the home.
- With a fireplace flanked by built-ins and French doors leading to the covered porch, the two-story vaulted great room makes a dramatic impression.
- No worries about anyone bumping into each other in the spacious kitchen that is open to the breakfast nook and the vaulted keeping room with fireplace. Take informal meals at the bar seating. Also note the walk-in pantry.
- Serving guests is a breeze with the dining room steps away from the kitchen yet secluded from the noise and clutter of food prep.
- Much in demand, master suite lies on the first floor to save steps, with a walk-in closet that is room-sized.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms share two baths. Bedroom 3 and 4 have walk-in closets.
- Loft space overlooks the great room below.
- NOTE: The crawlspace version comes with the same elevations as the basement version.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,903 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,037 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 866 sq. ft.
- Entry: 96 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,037 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 55' 8"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 728 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick