Master-Down Modern Farmhouse Exclusive Plan with Front and Rear Porches
About This Plan
- An front porch with exposed rafter tails greets you to this Architectural Designs exclusive house plan.
- An open floor plan makes the home great for entertaining. The kitchen and dining areas flow seamlessly together. A large island - 77" by 66" - gives you great workspace as well as a place to sit and have a casual meal. A barn door hides the pantry and gives the home a modern farmhouse touch.
- The great room has a fireplace and opens to a large rear porch.
- The master suite occupies the entire right side of the home. Across the home, get a second bedroom or a home office.
- A landing zone/mudroom is located off the garage entry, with built-in bench with lockets and cabinet space to reduce clutter.
- A utility/laundry room is tucked behind a pocket door from the mudroom, and features a large basin sink that doubles as a dog washing station., with a bench and lockers to reduce clutter.
- Upstairs you'll find a large loft-space with a built in desk that makes for a perfect office or homework station, and is large enough to accommodate bunks for extra guests.
- The two upstairs bedrooms each have their own full bath and large walk-in closet.
- The 3-car side-entry garage has ample space, including a workbench and storage cabinets. A man-door leads from the rear porch, and the entry into the home leads through the mudroom/landing zone.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,927 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,137 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 790 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 345 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 165 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Monolithic Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 11"
- Depth: 68' 5"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 927 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 On 12; 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick