Master-Down Modern Farmhouse Exclusive Plan with Front and Rear Porches
3 - 4
About This Plan
- An front porch with exposed rafter tails greets you to this Architectural Designs exclusive house plan.
- An open floor plan makes the home great for entertaining. The kitchen and dining areas flow seamlessly together. A large island - 48" by 84" - gives you great workspace as well as a place to sit and have a casual meal. A barn door hides the pantry and gives the home a modern farmhouse touch.
- The great room has a fireplace and opens to a large rear porch.
- The master suite occupies the entire right side of the home. Across the home, get a second bedroom or a home office. The utility room comes with a bench and lockers to reduce clutter.
- Upstairs, two bedrooms share a bath with two vanities. A bonus room adds expansion possibilities.
- The 2-car side-entry garage has a single garage door and a man door in back with a workbench and storage.
- NOTE: Basement/Slab foundation options have a 2-3 business day delay.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,656 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,087 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 569 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 165 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Monolithic Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 1"
- Depth: 57' 6"
- Max ridge height: 25' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 605 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 On 12; 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick