Master-Down Rustic Mountain Getaway
About This Plan
- With its striking good looks and rustic exterior, this Mountain house plan would look great lakeside or mountainside.
- The two-story great room is flooded with light from windows on three sides and has a big fireplace to cozy up to.
- An open terrace and covered porch give you the option for sun or shade depending on your mood.
- The master suite enjoys privacy from being the only bedroom on the main floor.
- Loft space upstairs has two balconies, one to the outside and one that overlooks the great room below.
- A detached two car garage comes with the plans.
- Related Plan: Replace the master with two small bedrooms and move it upstairs with house plan 18767CK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,077 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,237 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 840 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 216 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Photo Gallery