Master Down with Great Outdoor Spaces
About This Plan
- A brick facade with heavy limestone trim and arched gables creates a beautifully appointed exterior.
- Covered porches provide wonderful outdoor living spaces and the luxurious interior includes a library.
- Great Room and Sitting Room each with a gas fireplace, high ceilings throughout with a 2-story entry hall,a Pub with wet bar, and Master Suite with a lavishly equipped bath.
- A large pantry, wall oven, island with seating and 6 burner cooktop enhance the cooking experience in this designed Kitchen.
- Each family member will feel pampered in their own bedroom with priave bath and walk-in closet.
- From the balcony you can enjoy a dramatic view to the Entry Hall below and a centralized computer area makes sense for the younger family members.
- Hours of fun and relaxation is the intent of the finished lower level.
- A three car garage and serviceable mud room with large walk-in closet helps maintain order.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,095 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,684 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 85' 0"
- Depth: 99' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 770 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 9" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss