Master-Down with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- A covered porch and two-story foyer greet you to this master-down house plan. The central attraction is the vaulted family room with pass-through access to the kitchen, a fireplace flanked by built-ins and views out the back.
- A butler's pantry separates the kitchen from the dining room. A bayed breakfast area is perfect for more informal dining. Eat outside on your own covered patio.
- The master suite has a vaulted ceiling and a great master bath. Take a shortcut and get into your suite by walking through the mudroom, utility room with handy laundry and the walk-in closet.
- Upstairs two bedrooms share a jack-and-jill bath. A fourth bedroom with walk-in closet has its own bath. A large room can be used as a game room or home theater.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,961 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,689 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 44' 11"
- Depth: 63' 1"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick Or Truss