Master on Main and Beds Below
1 - 3
About This Plan
- This house plan has great curb appeal and comes in many versions
- The wide great room is open to the dining room and kitchen creating a great space fo entertaining.
- The master bedroom is split to one side for added privacy.
- The kitchen and dining benefit from added natural light.
- The garage is 24'-wide for added convenience.
- Related Plans: Get alternate finished lower levels with house plans 42337DB and 42339DB.
- Flip the master bed with the open living area with house plans 42336DB and 4176DB.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,413 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,413 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 555 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12