Master-On-Main House Plan with Upstairs Bonus Room
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Welcoming brick and charming country detail give the exterior of this master-on-main house plan a welcoming look perfect for any suburban neighborhood.
- A vaulted family room on the main floor leads directly into the eat-in kitchen, complete with a workhorse island and built-in desk area. French doors open onto the large back deck, ideal for entertaining guests throughout the year.
- The luxurious master suite encompasses the right wing of the main level, and comes with beamed tray ceilings, a beautiful en suite and an oversized walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, two additional bedrooms with walk-in closets and a shared bath can be found.
- A large optional bonus room is just down the hall, giving homeowners a great space for a guest suite, study area or perhaps a game room for the entire family to enjoy.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate version with house plan 710101BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,036 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,509 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 527 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 384 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,509 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 597 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick