Master Suite with Covered Porch Access
About This Plan
- Brick, shake siding, a covered porch, a metal roof trim, shuttters and a dormer combine to create a fa'ade that will impress the most discriminating buyer.
- Wonderful interior features such as a 9' ceiling height on the first floor, a balcony overlooking the foyer, formal dining room with boxed window, a gas fireplace, nearly 10' ceiling in the great room, and multiple windows throughout create a bright and cheerful living space.
- The open kitchen features a wall oven, pantry and large island which defines the room and allows it to open generously to the great room.
- A sloped ceiling in the breakfast room reaches 11' and a French door opens to the covered porch.
- The master bedroom will delight the homeowner with its whirlpool tub, shower, double bowl vanity, commode room and large walk-in closet. Looking closer at the master suite you will be surprised to find a sloped ceiling and access to the covered porch.
- The second floor boasts a loft, three additional bedrooms, compartmented bath, large closets and a bonus room which offers 241 square feet of additional space for storage. A full basement is standard with this beautiful home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,120 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,952 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,168 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 211 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 70' 0"
- Depth: 53' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 633 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss