Master Suite with Raised Sitting Area
3.5+ - 4.5+
About This Plan
- Beautiful sightlines are the first thing you notice when entering this remarkable Craftsman home.
- The vaulted great room has a large fireplace as the focal point, plus sliding glass doors that open to the extensive rear covered deck.
- Views from the kitchen with its huge island encompass the great room and the large dining room set in a bay with seven windows.
- The amazing master suite has a tray ceiling and a raised sitting area with a fireplace that warms both rooms.
- Two family bedrooms on the main floor are joined by a luxurious guest suite on the upper floor, complete with a deck, loft area and wet bar.
- Work from home in the second floor office that has a fireplace and covered deck for when you want a breath of fresh air.
- Finish the lower level and gain an incredible entertaining space with a huge wet bar, media area and a giant exercise room.
- The lower level adds an additional 3,044 square feet of living space.
- Two extra bedrooms share a bathroom so you will have plenty of rooms for guests, should you finish that space off.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,159 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,809 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,350 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,863 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, or 6
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 127' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1533 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 11' 0" First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss