Master Up 4-Bed Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- This modern Farmhouse house plan is the smallest in a three plan series that gives you farmhouse charm to fit a wide range of budgets.
- An L-shaped front porch welcomes you to the home and gives you access to the foyer through French doors and to the mud room.
- The kitchen has a large island and views across to the great room fireplace, the dining room and to the deck looking through the windows over the sink.
- A study and a 4th bedroom flank the foyer.
- On the upper floor, the master suite has a huge walk-in closet and a walk-in shower. Two more bedrooms share a bath.
- Related Plans: . Get a version with an attached garage with house plan 500070VV. Get more room with house plans 500054VV (2,987 sq. ft.) and 500020VV (4,348 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,414 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,077 sq. ft.
- Deck: 141 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 382 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 4"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12 & 3
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss