Master with Vaulted or Coffered Ceiling
About This Plan
- This 3 bed Craftsman ranch house plan has an attractive facade of clapboard siding and a brick trim with two shed dormers centered on the home.
- Inside, the comfortable great room flows effortlessly into the cheerful kitchen/breakfast area with access to the rear porch.
- The master bedroom has a standard vaulted ceiling with an optional coffered ceiling. Take your pick. The bay window gives you extra room and great natural light.
- A convenient laundry room connects that garage to the reat of the home and includes a handy linen closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,624 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 40' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 460 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss