Matching Traditional Homes with Shared Porte-Cochere
About This Plan
- From the dormer windows to the columns on the covered front porch, your eyes are drawn to the exquisite exterior details of this dual family plan. The Porte Cochere acts as a unifying feature and adds even more visual interest.
- Inside the mirror image floor plans the masterful use of space allows open airy rooms with 9-foot ceilings on the first floor.
- The master suite’s bath includes a double vanity, glass shower and whirlpool bath.
- Other features include a great room fireplace and media center.
- Good times are waiting outdoors on the grilling porch.
- Upstairs highlights included a bath and two bedrooms with a work center in between that offers convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,442 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,296 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,146 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 388 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 352 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 108' 4"
- Depth: 86' 2"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1006 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick