Mediterranean Dream Home Plan
About This Plan
- A dramatic and stunning exterior with a courtyard entrance hints at all the luxurious amenities within. This Mediterranean home plan was designed for entertaining on a grand scale with a huge entry hall to greet you upon entering.
- The receiving area opens to the formal dining room with columns and a tray ceiling. The great room with a fireplace opens to the rear covered veranda, all the better to enjoy the views.
- The kitchen is huge, with both a large center island and a spacious walk-in pantry and has great rear-facing views.
- Boasting its own private veranda, the master suite is fit for a king. Relax in your own sitting area with a fireplace or step into the luxurious spa bath with both a walk-in shower and a soaking tub. Even the over-sized walk-in closet has an island!
- An elaborate curved staircase off the receiving area leads down to the maginficent lower level where the entertaining continues.
- Wine enthusiasts will love the large wine cellar by the huge wet bar that is big enough for another kitchen.
- Play pool in the billiards area or step into the home theater for your own private showings.
- Two guest suites each have their own bath and walk-in closets. One bedroom has a sitting area and would make a perfect in-law suite.
- Note the giant locker room area that could also function as an exercise room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 7,805 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 3,544 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,261 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 5
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 123' 6"
- Depth: 130' 5"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1470 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss