About This Plan
- This Mediterranean mansion house plan revolves around the family gathering area of the breakfast room, kitchen and family room, open to one another and divided only by the eating bar in the kitchen.
- A welcoming foyer leads to the dining room through the barrel vaulted ceiling.
- A study off the foyer with its warming fire offers peace and quiet.
- A bar and wine area beyond the spiral staircase is conveniently located. Serve guests from off the family room and walk onto the patio to enjoy the outdoors.
- The master suite with its tray ceiling and sitting area also includes a master bath with his and her vanities and a large walk in closet that measures 10'8" by 12'.
- The second floor of this house plan has two bedrooms, a game and bonus room and two bathrooms.
- You'll enjoy the two story ceiling view from the balcony.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,173 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,946 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,227 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 530 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 95' 0"
- Depth: 65' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 689 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"