Metal Framed 4-Bed Modern Farmhouse Plan with Home Office
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- In a day and age when lumber prices are on the rise, alternative framing methods can be helpful to meet budgets and timelines which is why this plan is available in a metal frame design or you can upgrade to conventional wood framing.
- The rectangular center of this 4-bedroom Modern Farmhouse is framed by a front and back porch with a seamless flow between the indoor and outdoor living spaces.
- Delight in cooking and entertaining with the help of this spacious kitchen, anchored by a prep island, with a walk-in pantry nearby.
- Enter from the 3-car garage to find the laundry room across from a powder bath.
- The master suite occupies the right wing of the home and includes a safe room that is accessible from the walk-in closet.
- Upstairs, bedrooms 2 and 3 share a Jack-and-Jill bathroom, while a game room overlooks the family room below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,177 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,375 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 802 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 324 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 324 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): Metal
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 95' 11"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 844 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick