Mid-Century Modern House Plan with Courtyard
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- The clean lines and glamorous good looks of this mid-century Modern house plan are the first things to capture your attention.
- Wide, open spaces inside give you marvelous sight lines that make the home feel even larger.
- A huge covered patio wraps around the back of the home so you sit in the shade comfortably.
- Or enjoy the sunshine in the front courtyard that is surrounded by a privacy wall.
- The master bedroom and home office occupy the right side of the home while two family bedrooms share a connected bathroom on the other side of the home.
- The home comes with a two car garage and a one car carport.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,828 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 513 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 962 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 74' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 498 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 1 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss