Mid-Century Modern Ranch Under 3000 Square Feet with 3-Car Side-Load Garage
About This Plan
- This mid-century modern house plan gives you 4 beds (each with their own bathroom), a 3-car side-entry 757 square foot garage and 2,800 square feet of heated living space.
- A courtyard entry with entry porch welcomes you to the home. Step inside, and your view extends across an open floor plan.
- A private study located by the entry makes a great work from home space and enjoys views through windows on two sides.
- The master bedroom is privately located in back while the remaining bedrooms are clustered across the home.
- Entertain outside on the covered patio which is accessible through sliding doors in the dining room.
- A mudroom and large utility room are located just inside the garage entry.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,800 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,800 sq. ft.
- Courtyard: 108 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and 2x6
- Width: 96' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 15' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 757 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick And Truss