Mid-Century Modern with Photos
About This Plan
- Mid-century design meets modern construction in this fantastic, two-story home.
- From its flat roof style to its seamless, corner glass windows: polish and pizzazz greet a modest amount of interior space.
- With all living space on the main level (and bedrooms on the second level), this home shines as an ideal live/work space.
- A front-facing office (with large built-in furniture) and the vaulted living/dining area (with a fireplace and built-in) give way to the downstairs bath, complete with private sauna.
- Upstairs, the vaulted master bedroom and vaulted guest suite complete this miniature modern masterpiece.
- Related Plan: Get a larger version and 3-4 bedrooms with Plan 69449AM (2,113 sq. ft.)
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 721 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 57' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 470 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick