Mid-Sized Craftsman House Plan with Up To 4 Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A sweeping roof line and an exterior with a blend of fieldstone and shingle gives this 3- or 4-bedroom house plan great curb appeal.
- The kitchen anchors this level and is open to the vaulted family room and the breakfast room. An arched opening gives you convenient access to the dining room.
- In back, enjoy the fresh air on the vaulted covered porch and the open-air deck.
- The vaulted master suite takes full advantage of rear vistas and has two walk-in-closets and a luxurious bath. There is another bedroom on the main floor that alternatively can be used as a den or office.
- The upper level has two secondary bedrooms with a large Jack-and-Jill bath. A loft for leisure or studies is convenient to the bedrooms as well as a huge bonus space for recreation, crafts and hobbies.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 710072BTZ and get modern farmhouse spin-offs with house plans 710061BTZ and 710062BTZ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,899 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,145 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 754 sq. ft.
- Deck: 174 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 263 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 130 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 385 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,145 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 4"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick