Modern 2-Story Home Plan with Convenient Upstairs Laundry
About This Plan
- Utilizing elements from both the Prairie and Northwest Modern styles, we’ve created a beautiful exterior to pair with a unique and very livable floor plan, resulting in a stunning modern two story house plan.
- The foyer leads you in to a semi-private dining room, which connects to a stunning great room with built-ins, a large fireplace, and plenty of windows. The kitchen has a generously sized island, an L-shaped countertop, walk-in pantry, and a nook that connects to the back deck.
- The 2-car garage is also accessed through the kitchen giving you convenient grocery unloading. Also on the main floor is a full bath as well as a flexible den that could easily work as a 5th bedroom.
- The upper floor is home to a massive bonus room, three spacious bedrooms, and a delightful master suite. Entering the master suite through a set of french doors, you’ll see the large view window out the side of the room. Continuing through to the master bath, you’ll see a standalone tub, separate shower, his and hers sinks, private toilet, a very generous walk-in closet, and perhaps the best feature of all, pass through access to the laundry, so your laundry can go straight from the closet to the washer and from the dryer back to the closet in one easy step.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 85306MS.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,136 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,310 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,826 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 61' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 550 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front