Modern A-Frame House Plan with Side Entry
About This Plan
- This modern A-frame house plan has an exterior with cedar siding and a metal roof. On the right, an airlock-type entry gets you inside - as do sliding doors on the front and back - introducing you to an open layout.
- The kitchen includes a pantry, a large island with a snack bar, and ample counter space. The great room lies under a soaring 2-story cathedral ceiling (the highest point of the ceiling is 30'!) and is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. A large quad sliding glass door leads from the great room to the rear of the home.
- The master suite is conveniently located on the main floor and includes its own large quad sliding glass door to the front of the home. The master bathroom includes his/her vanities.
- The second floor adds an additional bedroom and a wonderful loft area. The bedroom feels huge with its tall cathedral ceiling.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,007 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,498 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 509 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"