Modern Chalet for the Front-View Lot
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This modern, 3-bedroom mountain house plan offers beautiful views with a dramatic wall of windows and porch off the front of the home. The high-pitched, gable roof and stone accents contribute to this stunning design.
- The 2-story, great room opens to the dining room and kitchen, with two sets of sliding doors leading to the front porch. The oversized island offers seating for four with ample workspace for meal preparation. A walk-in pantry with a pocket door sits adjacent the kitchen.
- Two bedrooms with full bathrooms and walk-in closets can be found on the main level.
- Upstairs, a spacious loft overlooks the great room and allows you to enjoy the views out the front of this home.
- The lower level of the home boasts a recreation room with a wet bar and a third bedroom with a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,700 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 835 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,425 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 440 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 605 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 11' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick