Modern Classic Appeal
About This Plan
- Stone, shingle siding, brick detailing and shutters give this home a modern classic appeal that is sure to please.
- As you enter, the dining room lies to your left and is defined by arched openings and columns.
- Directly ahead, the great room and kitchen work together to create an open concept floor plan with plenty of volume.
- Cathedral ceilings tie the rooms together and make the main living area a place where everyone will congregate at the end of the day.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage at the back of the home and includes a spacious walk-in closet, access to the laundry room and dual sinks.
- The second bedroom lies to the front of the home just off the entry to the left.
- Fly Around Video: See this house plan from every angle in ourYouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,831 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,831 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 59' 4"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 772 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss