Modern Country House Plan with 3-Car Garage with Media Room Above
About This Plan
- A covered entry porch with a shed roof and a pair of windows above greets you to this 5-bed modern country house plan. Those two windows provide light and volume as you enter the home.
- In the foyer, barn doors to your right open to reveal the den off the foyer. Access the back of the home straight ahead or go through the dining room and through the butler's pantry to the kitchen.
- The kitchen is open to the great room with fireplace and the nook and has convenient access to the dining room through the butler's pantry. Move your gathering outside and enjoy the covered patio in back.
- Bedroom 5 off the garage entry makes a great guest room. Note the mudroom with built ins to control clutter by that entry as well.
- Upstairs, there are four bedrooms plus a spacious rec room. The laundry is conveniently located for all the bedrooms.
- Related Plan: Downsize and get a 2-car garage with house plan 23820JD (3,288 sq. ft.).
- NOTE: Additional fees apply when building in the State of Washington. Contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,828 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,844 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,984 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 685 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss