Modern Craftsman House Plan with Flex and Bonus Rooms
About This Plan
- This design is a modern example of the Craftsman style and combines authentic details with modern amenities. Steeply pitched gables with brackets, mixed materials like stone and sidings along with double columns on pedestals all define the style.
- The main floor is anchored by a large family room with built-in cabinetry and a warming fireplace. The island kitchen is open and well equipped.
- The flex room is just that- a multi-purpose space that can be a formal dining room, living room or media space.
- The master suite is rearward to take advantage of views and natural light. The free standing soaking tub is the focal point of a well-appointed bathroom.
- The upper floor has a tech center at the top of the stairs, perfect for computers, games or homework. The secondary bedrooms share a compartmentalized bathroom.
- The large bonus room has many uses for the occupants to choose.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,522 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,866 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 656 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 525 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,866 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 514 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick