Modern Craftsman with Attached Garage and Optional Finished Lower Level
2 - 4
About This Plan
- Two gables with decorative brackets lend combine with an exterior of wood and stone to create great curb appeal to this modern Craftsman with an optional finished lower level.
- The entry opens to an open floor plan where you'll enjoy views front-to-back from the living room. The master bed has two closets and a shared bath is steps away.
- The lower level gives you expansion possibilities and comes with a layout with two beds, another full bath and an open rec room.
- Related Plans: Remove the garage with house plans 22471DR and 22545DR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,240 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 38 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Full bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 36' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 500 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss