Modern Farmhouse Bungalow with Loft and 2 Upstairs Bedrooms
2.5 - 3.5
About This Plan
- This farmhouse bungalow house plan offers a covered porch in the front and rear giving you two great fresh air spaces to enjoy.
- Large windows throughout the home allow natural light to fill the home.
- Work from home in the office behind French doors off the foyer.
- Walk further into the home and find yourself in the open concept living room, kitchen & dining room where you'll have views of the fireplace and the back yard. The back wall of the great room opens to give you indoor-outdoor livability.
- Enjoy casual meals at the kitchen counter and sit-down meals with the family in the light-filled dining room.
- The master suite is alone on the main floor and has two vanities, a walk-in shower, private toilet and a walk-in closet.
- Across from the office, a U-shaped staircase takes you upstairs where you'll find a loft separating two bedrooms with walk-in closets and a shared bathroom.
Optional Walkout Foundation
Optional Basement Foundation
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,655 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,728 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 927 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 644 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 461 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,852 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 62' 10"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 547 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss