Modern Farmhouse Cabin with Upstairs Loft
1 - 2
About This Plan
- This is a modern farmhouse style cabin plan that sleeps a couple on the main floor and friends upstairs in the loft.
- A wrap-around covered porch gives views on three sides of your property.
- The cabin includes a large great room with a fireplace, a large full sized kitchen and a loft space that would make a great 2nd bedroom or storage area.
- Related Plan: Eliminate the porch and turn the loft to an ensuite bedroom with 62883DJ.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 756 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 233 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 32' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick