Modern Farmhouse Duplex with Extra-deep Garage
About This Plan
- This super-efficient duplex house plan has a modern farmhouse exterior with board and batten siding mixed with wood accents.
- Inside, you are greeted by the family room which opens to the kitchen featuring a breakfast bar, pantry, and practical counter space. A coat closet and a powder bath complete the main floor.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom features a walk-in closet. A wall separates its bath area from the centrally located laundry. Just off the second-floor landing, the bedrooms share a hall bath.
- Each unit gives you 932 square feet of heated living space - 424 square feet on the main floor and 508 square feet on the second floor - and an extra-deep garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,864 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 848 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,016 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 59' 0"
- Depth: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12