Modern Farmhouse House Plan Under 2700 Square Feet with Three Flex Spaces
About This Plan
- This 5-bed modern farmhouse house plan has an attractive board and batten exterior with timbers supporting the covered porch and brick accent along the base and on the fireplace. Inside, it gives you 3-to-5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and 2,648 square feet of heated living space. A 2-car garage is located to the side and offers access from the front.
- Step inside and you are greeted by a foyer with 10-foot ceilings. To your right, a vast, open-concept living area seamlessly blends the kitchen with walk-in pantry seamlessly with the dining and living room.
- Just off the living area, a covered patio serves as an outdoor living room.
- The main floor also includes a mud room adjacent to the garage, perfect for storing coats, boots, and outdoor equipment and a flex room that can serve as a den or a home office. Across the hallway, a comfortable guest suite completes the first floor.
- Upstairs, gives you three bedrooms plus a flex bonus room that can be used as a fifth bedroom if needed. The bonus room is factored into the total living area. The master suite comes complete with a spa-like bathroom and a spacious walk-in closet. A centrally located upstairs utility room makes laundry a breeze.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,648 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,436 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,212 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 624 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss