Modern Farmhouse Meet Luxury
About This Plan
- Farmhouse meets luxury with this unique two-story design.
- A large wrap porch draws you in as you enter this welcoming home.
- Inside, a dual sided fireplace is shared between the great room and family room making each space a warm place to kick back while dinner is prepped in the quite spacious kitchen.
- An in-law suite is found toward the rear on the main level and the master suite and other three bedrooms, one with a private bath and two sharing a bath, are located on the second floor.
- You'll notice the laundry space is also located on the second level for convenience.
- A four car, angled garage with matching gambrel roof completes this home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,724 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,686 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,038 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 710 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 134' 0"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Max ridge height: 33' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1516 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss