Modern Farmhouse Plan
About This Plan
- A big covered porch with metal roofing wraps around the bedrooms at the front of this Farmhouse house plan.
- Inside, a huge vaulted and beamed ceiling unites the kitchen, dining room and great room into one large space.
- Another vaulted ceiling tops the master suite located in the back of the house.
- All the bedrooms get walk-in closets and there's a large walk-in pantry too.
- The patio in back is covered to give you shade from the hot sun or rain.
- Simple, yet beautiful and functional, this is a Farmhouse plan for modern families.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,895 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,895 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12