Modern Farmhouse Plan With 2-Car Side Load Garage
About This Plan
- Modern Farmhouse styling, accented by board and batten siding and a front covered porch, greets you to this 3-bed house plan with a side load garage.
- Entry through the front covered porch reveals an open living room that is warmed by a fireplace. Further into the house you will find an open arrangement of the great room, dining room, and kitchen.
- The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built in bookshelves and brightened by double doors that lead to the covered patio.
- The kitchen itself includes a breakfast island and a large walk-in pantry.
- The main-floor master suite is entered through an entry cove and features a 9-foot-high boxed ceiling. Its bath area features his and her vanities, walk-in shower, compartmented toilet and a walk-in closet that accesses the laundry room.
- On the second level, two bedrooms each enjoy their own walk-in closets and share a conveniently located bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,334 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,809 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 525 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 566 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick