Modern Farmhouse Plan with 3 Bedrooms Upstairs
About This Plan
- This classic two-story house plan features a long porch defined by gracious columns as you enter the home.
- The kitchen has a large island that divides it from the dining room.
- On the second floor the master bedroom lies which includes a shower and a large walk-in closet.
- There also two additional bedrooms on the second floor that share a full bath off the hallway.
- An entrance to the deck from the dining room make it a great and easy way to enjoy a summer night eating outside.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 756 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 739 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 130 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 49' 4"
- Depth: 33' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 462 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss