Modern Farmhouse Plan with 3 Porches and 3-Car Garage
About This Plan
- Board and batten siding, coupled with a metal roof, produces this modern farmhouse plan, complete with a welcoming, wrap-around porch and a partially-screened, back porch to ensure outdoor comfort on each side of the home.
- The open kitchen features a sizable, prep island and large, walk-in pantry for maximum storage space. The attached living room displays a fireplace with surrounding built-ins, and overlooks the covered porch and sun deck.
- The master bedroom is situated away from the secondary bedrooms, and boasts a tray ceiling and access to the deck. The master bath includes 5 fixtures and the pass-through closet leads to the mudroom, with quick access to the laundry room.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are located on either side of the foyer, and share a 4-fixture bath.
- An optional bonus room above the 3-car garage boosts living space by 436 sq. ft. and includes a full bath.
- Related Plan: Get an alternate exterior with house plan 25693GE.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,407 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,407 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 436 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 94' 0"
- Depth: 70' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 945 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"