Modern Farmhouse Plan with Angled Garage and Screened Porch
About This Plan
- This one-level house plan rewrites the rules by combining farmhouse features with a modern twist. Stone and metal roof accents complete the design.
- The 3-car garage protrudes from the home at a 45 degree angle. Enter from the garage to find pocket doors revealing a laundry room to the left and a pocket office to the right.
- The heart of the home is located in the center of the design and is completely open. Easy access to a covered porch and wrap-around deck that connects to the screened porch makes spending time outdoors essential.
- Enjoy the comforts of a main-floor master bedroom, joined by an oversized tile shower in the ensuite and a walk-in closet.
- Double the square footage when you finish the lower level, which includes a wet bar in the family room, lounge area, covered patio, and two bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,578 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,789 sq. ft.
- Deck: 188 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 881 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 89' 4"
- Depth: 81' 9"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1212 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 2"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss