Modern Farmhouse Plan with Barndominium Style Exterior
About This Plan
- This 5-bed modern farmhouse plan has a barndominium inspired exterior. The barn style curb appeal feels fresh and sleek with long vertical siding and a massive covered front porch.
- Step inside and you can see all the way through the great room and into the kitchen with space between the two for a dining room table if you choose.
- Barn doors are called out on either side of the great room as well as in the master suite. The master suite has a seating area with room for a vanity or a desk for a small in-home office. The master bath has a tile shower and separate whirl pool tub, dual vanities two walk-in closets.
- Four more bedrooms are located across the home maximizing your privacy. Each bedroom is paired with another through a jack and jill style bathroom perfect for the kids! These bedrooms share a living space perfect for a game table and chairs or a play room for younger children.
- In back, there's a huge mudroom and laundry room in a shotgun style entry.
- An optional loft is located above the great room gives you space for a game room or home office.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,277 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,277 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 651 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 603 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 107' 8"
- Depth: 57' 10"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 658 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick