Modern Farmhouse Plan with Bonus Room above Garage
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A melange of vertical, horizontal, and stone siding grace the exterior of this New American home plan, which offers 2,965 of heated square feet and flexible 566 sq ft bonus space above the double garage.
- The ground floor opens onto a generous vestibule, then onto a large-format wine cellar. Pocket doors reveal a home office just off the entryway.
- Cooking in this kitchen is certainly the dream of any chef worthy of the name! A good size pantry and a back kitchen will keep this area in good order.
- The living room is open on 2 floors, and a rear covered terrace is of good size, allowing the possible development of an outdoor kitchen.
- Upstairs, we find the master bedroom offering a walk-in closet and a private bathroom with double sink and large shower, with integrated bath. Two additional bedrooms share a full bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,965 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,713 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 1,252 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 566 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,642 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Walkout, Monolithic Slab, Daylight, Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 900 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12