Modern Farmhouse Plan with Brick and Board and Batten Exterior
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A beautiful exterior combining brick and board and batten siding greet you to this modern farmhouse plan, the fourth one in this design family.
- The beautiful formal entry and dining room open into a large open living area with raised ceilings - a vaulted ceiling option is available - and brick accent wall.
- The spacious kitchen has views to the rear porch and features a roomy island with eating bar that easily seats three and a large walk-in pantry.
- The 3 bedrooms are well-sized and all include large walk-in closets. The master suite has convenient laundry access and a safe room.
- As an extra feature, an upstairs bonus space with full bath is provided that would be perfect for a guest suite or that family game room.
- The 2-car garage has a workshop accessible from both inside and out.
- The slab foundation is a raised slab, or chainwall slab as it's also called.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 51762HZ, 51766HZ (2,304 sq. ft.) and 51754HZ (2,686 sq. ft).
- Note: Please note that orders including special options may result in a delay. Call us for details.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,652 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,652 sq. ft.
- Storage: 186 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 357 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 256 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 669 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 76' 0"
- Depth: 78' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 663 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick