Modern Farmhouse Plan with Cathedral Ceiling in the Great Room and Kitchen
3 - 5
About This Plan
- This beautiful Modern Farmhouse plan greets you with a front porch with four pairs of columns supporting standing seam shed roof with three dormers above. Step through the french doors and into the foyer with exposed beams overhead. Just to the right of the entryway is a formal dining room that is perfect for entertaining guests
- The kitchen and great room lie under a soaring cathedral ceiling and flow perfectly in the open floor plan. The great room is warmed by a fireplace that is flanked by built-in bookshelves. The kitchen includes a large island and a walk-in pantry.
- The master suite is situated on the right side of the home and includes a soaking tub, his/her vanities, and a large walk-in closet that has access to the laundry room. Across the home you'll find two bedrooms, each with their own walk-in closet. A wonderful sunroom off the rear of the home leads to a large covered patio.
- An additional bonus room above the garage adds 380 square feet when built as provided and is perfect for a guest room or office.
- This home also has an optional finished basement that adds a theater room, a family room, a craft room, and an additional bedroom.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,388 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,388 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 380 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 2, 3, & 4
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 549 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick