Modern Farmhouse Plan with Covered Lanai in Back
About This Plan
- This modern farmhouse plan gives you four bedrooms in an attractive envelope with board and batten siding and standing seam metal roofs over the entry and the awnings over the front window and the 2-car garage. Decorative brackets add to the charm.
- The foyer leads you back to the open concept core of the home where you'll find the kitchen, great room and dining room joined in one pleasing entertaining space. Both the great room and dining room have tray ceilings.
- French doors take you to the covered lanai where you can enjoy the breezes and views.
- The master suite has with a tray ceiling has a view to the back and two walk-in closets. Across the home, three bedrooms are clustered around a shared bath with two vanities.
- Exclusive energy-saving techniques are designed into this modern farmhouse plan. When built to these specs, it can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes. A 60-70% savings when compared to older homes.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-bedroom version with house plan 33012ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,763 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,763 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 219 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 10"
- Depth: 61' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 440 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Truss