Modern Farmhouse Plan with French Door Greeting
4 - 6
About This Plan
- A 10'-deep front porch and a pair of French doors centered on the home greet you to this 4-bed modern farmhouse plan. A symmetrical front exterior with two gables flanking the shed dormer - providing space and natural light to the upstairs loft - gives the home incredible curb appeal.
- The great room has an 11'6" tray ceiling. A fireplace flanked by built-ins anchors the right wall. The back wall disappears giving you a great indoor/outdoor living experience.
- The kitchen has a large island (8'4" x 4') and a walk-through pantry. The garage entry is close to the pantry making unloading groceries a breeze. A pocket office is tucked away in the corner of the home helping you manage your affairs while enjoying outdoor views.
- The master suite has outdoor access and a partitioned walk-in closet and a 5-fixture bath. A guest suite can be converted into a den if desired.
- Upstairs, bedrooms are on either side of the loft. Upstairs laundry is a nice touch. There is also bonus expansion on each side.
- Related Plan: Get a 3-bed version with house plan 14680RK (2,570 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,743 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,028 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 715 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 330 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 470 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,028 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 77' 4"
- Depth: 76' 2"
- Max ridge height: 30' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 825 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss