Modern Farmhouse Plan with Home Office
About This Plan
- Gabled rooflines, board and batten siding, and a sizable front porch are a few of the endearing features included in this modern take on a classic farmhouse style of home.
- Double doors invite you inside, where a home office can be found to the right of the foyer, across from a generous mud / laundry room.
- The heart of the home is rear facing, and includes a well-loved open concept layout. The kitchen hosts a sizable multi-purpose island and the attached living room flows nicely onto a rear porch.
- The main floor master bedroom includes a 5-fixture bath and roomy closet.
- Two family bedrooms on the second level each have their own bath, and share a communal loft space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,668 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,764 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 904 sq. ft.
- Deck: 225 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 230 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 32' 0"
- Depth: 80' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 10" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick